1105 Captain O’Neal Drive
Before 1854, this bay front tract of land was the site of the popular resort hotel named Hollywood. The Hollywood Hotel was also an important steamboat landing and the main stagecoach depot on the Eastern Shore. From this stop, the dusty tired stagecoach passengers, usually from Pensacola, continued their journey West via steamboat across the bay. In 1867 the Hollywood Hotel was used as a school until Yellow Fever closed its doors in 1873. Later, the hotel was destroyed by fire.